Tuesday, April 27, 2004

A couple of things of note the past couple of days.

First, I got a nice email from Kandy. She and I worked together at my old job before moving to Seattle. She said she stops by now and again to check up on all the cool things she's missing by not living in a major metropolitan area. She even pointed me to Roq la Rue, a gallery that I'm really going to have to check out. I mean, how can you not want to go to a place that features art by someone named Mona Superhero? Too cool.

I traded some emails with Kevin T. over the past couple of days. I'll be out in Philadelphia for a convention in about a month, so we're going to try to get together for dinner or something. I'd like that. Hopefully we can work it out and all my time isn't sucked up by the convention when I'm there.

Beth came over from Seattle to have lunch, so Shana, she and I went for Indian at a place near work. Very tasty. It was kinda fun to see Beth someplace other than her house. Weird, too, but fun. She's trying to decide what she wants to do with her life and looking for a job at the same time. I don't think that sounds like fun. Too much not knowing.

Tuesday night I sat down with Jim and Mike to write up characters for my Mutants & Masterminds game. We ended up with Silverback (similar to the Beast) and Johnny Dragon (mystical martial artist). They should work well with the concept I have for the game. Shane may join the fray, too, but I don't know if he'll actually follow through. I have to sit down this week with James and Ethan to work out their characters. So far it looks like the game will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

On Wednesday I'm going to try to get to Best Buy as early in the day as possible and pick up my copy of City of Heroes. Seth's been enjoying it and I'm keen to check it out. Heh, I said "keen."

I'm going to go make some notes and maybe watch some more of Singin' in the Rain, which I started watching this morning. I'm not a big fan of musicals, but I love Singin' in the Rain -- at least I think I do, I haven't watched it in forever and I don't remember any of the parts I've watched so far. I finished watching Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust last night. Yeah, that's a weird pairings of movies to watch one after the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home