Friday, July 30, 2004

Tired and True
 
I'm very tired and ready to go to bed, but I figured I'd better update because Mom wrote this morning to update so she'd know what I was up to.

Mostly, I've been working on the new game I mentioned a couple of days ago. It's going well and I think I have all the major points worked out, now it's just a matter of working out the things I haven't foreseen. I'm looking forward to it, though, because the system is pretty fun and offers a lot of options. And, best of all, I don't have to have it done tomorrow, er, today, because the contracts aren't finalized. So it looks like I have at least another week to work on it.

The upshot of that extra week is that I think I'll get to go have a fun, party weekend with a bunch of friends from work that are going to Portland (never been there) for the Flugtag that one of them is participating in. It should be a riot.

Wednesday night I met up with Maya, James, Chad, and Dorcas (everyone except James and I are ex of my workplace) for drinks and relaxation at the EMP's Liquid Lounge. It was nice. We talked, had some snacks and drinks, and even played a trivia game the bar has every week. I'd go back -- if only in hopes of talking to the cute girl I chatted with when we swapped answers for the trivia contest.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2004 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

Are you doing something for your upcoming birthday this weekend?

Phil

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home