Thursday, July 08, 2004

All of the miniatures I have to paint are fully primed and I have paint-schemes planned out. Now I have to get a painting lesson or two and I'll be ready to go. I'm going to try to do that in the next couple of days if I can work it out with the painter at work.

I found out last night that Jen (my ex) is dating someone new. I was surprised that it bothered me at all, but it did. Not much, but a little. Ah, well, life goes on.

I drove over to Seattle tonight for the regular Thursday game. Matt wasn't quite in the right place to run, so we ended up playing a game of Pirates of the Spanish Main. They loved it. It was a lot of fun to watch them try it out. Actually, it was a pretty good game and it came down to some pretty intense rolls at the end to see who could wipe out the other players before being wiped out themselves. Matt won. The best part was the derelict, plague-ridden ship that was left out in the middle of the ocean to rot.

On the way to the game I was surprised to see that the 520 bridge will be closed from midnight Friday until early in the morning on Monday. It must be standard repair, but it's really going to mess with traffic. Plus, Katie, Kate, and Beth are having their jumpsuit party this weekend, so it'll be a little (but only a little) bit trickier to get back and forth to their place.

Instead of playing City of Heroes the last couple of nights I've been catching up on nearly five months of comics that I haven't read. See, I get a little behind and then they start to pile up. I read a few, but not the whole stack, then more come out and I read a few, then more, and more, until I have 60 comics to read plus what I pick up every week. I've made good headway and I'm cutting back on what I'm buying, so it should be easy to keep up with from now on.

I'm having some trouble with a new game at work. Big project. But I came up with some interesting options/ideas on the way home tonight, so I'm going to go jot them down and send them to work to discuss with Matt tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2004 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jumpsuit Party? Do tell!

Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home