Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanks

No, I mean it, thanks. Thanks for reading this. Thanks for checking in on me. Thanks for caring, whether your a friend of part of my family -- or just randomly found Nothing Good. Thanks for all those unmentioned little things that are so important.

Thanksgiving day shouldn't go by without me thanking everyone meaningful to me, so I'm doing it here. You're the best.

I took a couple loads of garbage and recycling out to the dumpsters this morning. I'm still amazed at the amound of stuff I have to get rid of out of only a few boxes. My apartment still has pile of stuff on the floor, but I'll be rid of that by the beginning of next week, so that's cool. I'll be going through a few more boxes anyway, so I'm sure I'll have more to get rid of. It's kind of fun.

For turkey day I went to Kevin and Kim's for a late lunch with Seth and Matt. The food was very good. I got off easy, all I had to bring was wine. I found a really good, sweet wine called a Vouvray that apparently goes well with turkey. All I know is that I really liked it. If you like sweeter wines give one a try . . . plus it can be a fairly cheap wine, so there's little cost for experimenting.

After dinner we spent a few hours talking, playing video games, and being pretty lazy. We all finally took off around 8:30. Then I played some City of Heroes with Kevin and Isaac.

I talked with Shane and Cathy today for a bit. We made plans to get comics over the next couple of days and hopefully hang out and have some fun over the weekend as well. I also talked with Brian (from Tampa). I'd really like to get down and see him at some point. If only I could figure out a way to afford it. Hopefully sometime soon.

Now I'm sitting here at about 1:45 and I'm not particularly tired, but I know I have to go to bed.

Oh, apparently I'm much more interesting this month than I have been in the past. I have no clue why. It's fun, regardless.

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2004 2:54 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

Well, there was a lot of political debate going on in the comment threads a few weeks back. I know that kept me coming back an extra time or two a day.

 
At November 27, 2004 7:58 AM, Blogger Jason said...

You're welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home