Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not Overworked

Somehow I'm not feeling overworked. I have a ton of things going on at work, any one of which could prove to be quite stressful, plus I have an editing project (my largest so far) that I've been working on in the evening, and yet, I feel fine. Not rushed, not stressed, just busy. I don't know what's up.

I am feeling a bit undersocialized, but that's mostly the whole lack of a girlfriend thing that weighs on me now and again. Maybe I'll get to the point in that cycle in which I'm actually bummed about it, but right now it's just the way things are.

I'm happy with the progress I've made on the editing project. Typically I get only ten or so pages edited in the evening after leaving work late, having dinner, and running whatever errand needs doing, but tonight I managed to get a good 20+ pages done. That's a good thing.

The Battlestar Galactica meme has continued to make it's way around the office. Matt just called after watching the miniseries tonight and he said it was probably the best thing he's seen in years. Like I said, pretty impressive stuff. Now if only I could get my hands on season one...

Tuesday's D&D game was called on account of a Mariners game (I didn't go, one of the other players did), so nothing new to report there. Oh, but I do want to chat with Glenn (please contact me, I don't have your contact info) about banging out some ideas for the game. I'd use Seth or Jason as sounding boards, but they both play in the game.

Nothing else interesting is coming to mind right now, so I think I'll sign off.

2 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

Ah, but those few...

 
At April 18, 2005 3:35 PM, Blogger Jenny and Nelly said...

yeah, and I am one of those few...
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home