Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for the fact that I finally got some time today to organize my furniture and books. Things are looking pretty good in my little office. I'll have to do some reorganizing on the books now that a lot of them are on shelves, but that should be easy enough.

While I've been working, SciFi Channel has been rerunning all of their series eureka, and I have to say, it's pretty cool. I doubt I'll watch it with any regularity, but that's simply because I'm watching too many shows now anyway. If you happen to see that it's on, check it out.

I week from tomorrow is Julia's and my one year anniversary. Well, it's the anniversary of our first date, which really was the day we started dating. I'm thankful for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home