Friday, December 21, 2007

Lunch

I had lunch with Wolfgang yesterday. He works about a half-mile from me, so we hooked up for lunch at a teriyaki place near his building. I met him years ago when he came into WizKids to visit Janna, and then again when he and Jason were members of the same writing group, so I'd hardly say we're friends -- more like friendly. And honestly, it's nice to have someone to geek out with at work every now and again.

He's up to some cool things with his magazine Kobold Quarterly, so it was only natural that we talk about that, which led to me telling him about my "Gaming Contract" ideas. I mentioned it here a while ago and I've been giving it a fair amount of thought, but things have slid around a bit so that "the contract" has morphed into a collection of three contracts. Anyway, Wolf thought it sounded pretty interesting, so when I write it up, it may even make it into his magazine.

Cool.

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2007 1:40 AM, Blogger Kevin Perrine said...

Hey Jon!

Kev here... I swear to god you WILL see me again one day - I'm like Frosty that way. :) Seriously man, we need to have lunch/dinner/random meal.

Thanks for linking me into your blog. You continue to rule. Thanks for your pointing me to my HERO HOOKS being released. Its getting good comments. :)

I can't wait for your Iron Age!!

Here's a thought for you. Seeing you were talking about a gaming contract. I don't know if this can help you but I wrote something like that awhile back and posted it on my blog. Not sure if its what you're thinking but feel free to use it if you can. I'd love to hear more on your idea. Here the link to that blog entry for you:
http://mookmanchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/12/knowing-how-to-type-and-forming-social.html


PS... you gotta come play in one of my one-shots for my new Victorian Avenger M&M games. Fun fun fun. The group has already faced Victorian versions of: the Lava-Men, the Wrecking Crew, Klaw, and currently Kang the Conqueror and his Growing Men!

talk at you soon
-kev-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home