Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sitting Still

I have a hard time relaxing. I like to hang out in front of the TV now and again just like anyone and just unwind, but most of the time I prefer to be working on something. These days my computer is downstairs -- still no laptop, alas -- so I always have a stack of books are comics nearby that I can read or skim while watching. Lately it's been mostly D&D related as I'm gearing up for an adventure that's going to require some planning on my part.

Now that I have some freetime, I find myself thinking of a handful of projects that I want to work on; comics, short stories, novels, essays, gaming stuff, whatever. So I have to decide which of these I'm going to work on first.

I'm having a hard time deciding, though because I like them all. I'm busily making notes about all of them, planning out storylines, etc. That's good, because at some point I'm hoping one of them solidifies so much that I can't help but pursue it to its end. But regardless, I'm going to pick one or two and "force" them to go there and I'm excited about it.

Then I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with them then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home