Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ebay

I'm selling a bunch of stuff on ebay for a former co-worker and it's a real pain in the ass. I changed the way I'm doing things so that I'm purchasing the postage online and shipping from home. And since I'm doing everything by the book, I'm measuring the boxes in order to get accurate shipping costs, so now people who are bidding are writing me to tell me that my shipping costs are completely ridiculous and out of whack -- and may violate ebay's policies. Unfortunately, there's not really anything I can do about it. I could ship things slower, but that runs the risk of damage to the product since it's all pretty fragile.

Ah, well, it sort of a lose/lose. I'm going to try and find some way to resolve this, since I don't want bidders ticked at me. I still have a ton of stuff to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home