Tuesday, April 29, 2008

High Times

Julia and I are feeling the stress of selling one house, putting another on the market, buying another, and my current state of unemployment.

The good news is that one house is now sold. We went this morning and signed the paperwork, so that should close in the next couple of days. Then we'll be renting the house back from the new owners for a few months. That times out well because around that time our new house should be ready for us. I doubt it will work out that perfectly, but it could.

Today I'm spending time looking for jobs and contacting everyone I know who might have a good lead for me. So, if you're one of them, you might see an email headed your direction.

The job situation bums me out, but damn I'm excited to have the house sold.

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house sale! I'm sure the job situation will work out with time. Good luck!

-Kevin R-R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home