Monday, June 30, 2008

Interesting Times

My life right now definitely falls in the category of "interesting" in all its meanings. Unfortunately I don't think dwelling/venting/expressing it here would do me any good. Maybe once things settle down I'll say more.

What I will say is that the job search is going very well and I'm pretty excited about something that may (hopefully will) come through soon. Not only would it make my life a lot less "interesting," but it would also be something I'd really enjoy. Fingers crossed.

I've posted some more pictures to my Flickr account. I'm particularly excited about these because they include a bunch of images of the tile backsplash in the kitchen. It's looking great and I can't wait to see what else gets done this week.

I'm sure I forgot to mention in the last couple of weeks that the condo is all taken care of now. We have to move some furniture out of it in the next couple of weeks, so the new tenant can move in. It's nice to have that (almost) done.

Okay, go check out the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home