Monday, June 02, 2008

Within A Minute

I received two emails within a minute of each other this morning.

One was to tell me that I didn't get one of the jobs I'd applied and interviewed for last week.

The other was from a friend from high school saying that one of our classmates had been killed in a motorcycle accident over the weekend. I can only imagine that my mom is the only person who will remembe Frank "Mugsy" Newer, but he was a very, very good friend of mine in grade school and junior high. I haven't had any contact with him in well over 20 or 25 years or so, but I have a lot of fond memories of him and his brother John.

I found his obit online and found out something about what he's been up to for the last couple of decades. I hope he had a good life, because I remembe him as being a great guy who really deserved it.

Woohoo, what a happy morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home