Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Much

I haven't been writing much here lately because I've been dedicating as much time as possible to finding a new job. And really, it's not much fun to go through, let alone write about. There are also some aspects of it that I really don't want to put online for a variety of reasons.

I will say, however, that I didn't get the job that I did the test for last week. I was bummed about that because it looked very interesting and seemed to be a good fit.

I had a phone interview today and that went well, so I'll be going to meet with them next week.

That's really about all on that front. Something else may come through, but I dunno.

I just wrapped up selling a number of things on ebay and then picked up a bunch of new stuff yesterday from storage. I'm going to take pictures and write up descriptions for those as soon as I sign off here. I have some great stuff this time, so I'm hoping they sell well.

My editing project is going well and I made it a little more than half-way this week. I should finish that up with another day of concentrated effort, which means I'll get it done a week or two before the deadline. At least that's the plan.

Oh, I stopped by the local Staples and picked up a $15 keyboard to replace my last one. I'd had it for, umm, 15 years and it finally started having some issues. In this case the 'r' and 'g' buttons didn't like to work reliably. That's a bad thing when you're trying to edit something. The new keyboard isn't fancy, but it works great and is quite a bit smaller than the last one. I didn't need a wireless model, so that saved some money.

Okay, time to go take pictures and write descriptions. Hopefully I'll have some good news about work soon. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home