Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Pics!

Julia loaded up the pictures we took on the trip to California, my new living quarters, and my workplace. You can see them over in the Flickr badge on the right.

I've been spending a lot of time at work since I'm not hooked up to the Internet at home and don't really have a way to get around very easily. That's okay, though, since I need to conserve money. And the upside of not having a car is that I've been doing a lot of walking. Jim picked me up and dropped me off a couple of times, but I think I've either walked to and/or from work everyday this week.

I worked a bit today (Saturday) and spent some time getting files moved onto my computer so I can get to work on other projects. I also filled out some paperwork for the new job. It's nice to not have that hanging over my head.

I'm heading out now to walk home. Tomorrow I need to hit the store, do my laundry, and maybe come to work to find something to do. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home