Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Running to Stand Still

I returned to Seattle Friday evening and I've been running ever since. Lots of errands to run; tux fitting, get a new driver's license, get the car emissions tested, get some dancing lessons, choose music for the reception, clean up my gaming room to make room for someone to sleep in, pick up gifts, pick up a friend from the airport, etc. etc.

Happily, things are going very well and we haven't hit any snags. Julia and I just returned from our last dance lesson and she's definitely hooked! We may be returning to the studio for some fun in the future!

Okay, time to have some dinner and get ready to pick up my mom and my sisters in the morning. I'm very excited they made the trip and I can't wait to show them around town!

I doubt I'll get a chance to update before the wedding and the honeymoon, but who knows?

Wish me luck and if you're reading this blog, chances are good I'd love to have you at the wedding.

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 6:24 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

I wish I could be there! It seems just wrong that you were Best Man at my wedding and I can't even make it out to yours! Me = lame!

In any event, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Julia, enjoy the day. It's only a party to mark a beginning, so look forward to the best times in the future!

-Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home