Monday, December 14, 2009

Preparations!

I left work at a decent time tonight in order to run some Christmas errands. I'm not giving anything away (to my mom) when I say I went to the drug store to print out some more wedding pictures for my family back home. They'll be going in a package I'm planning to send out tomorrow with a gift for my dad and some things for my nephews.

I also (finally) found a gift I'd been looking for for Julia. I can't say what that is, because she reads this. Sorry, Cutie!

I spent the rest of this evening writing up a blog post for my game blog. I've been meaning to write some more there for a while and my new game is perfect for that.

I finished the book I was reading, Assassin's Apprentice, and have moved onto Slaughterhouse Five. I'm really looking forward to that. In fact, I think I'm going to go read some of it now!

One week from tonight and I'll be back in Seattle for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home