Friday, June 10, 2011

Fixin' ta Get Ready

Julia's been out in the garage all morning moving around everything we've piled out there for our upcoming garage sale. We've been talking about having one since before I came back in November and the plan is to have it next weekend (the 17th, 18th, and 19th). We have a ton of decor stuff, books, games, action figures, clothes (mostly mine), and house stuff to unload. There are eight tables out there now, including our dining room table with both leaves inserted, and we still need more tables! I still haven't organized the game books into boxes, but I have them all set aside and ready to go. That's my job for Sunday.

Tomorrow we're heading to Kirkland for a photo shoot with the rest of Julia's family, then to a dinner cruise on (I think) Lake Union and Lake Washington to celebrate her aunt's birthday. That should be fun.

Right now I'm working on some things for an upcoming book for work, so I better get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home