Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I've been sleeping a lot better than I have in months -- and I wasn't even aware that I wasn't sleeping well. Apparently if I'm not horribly overworked I only need about six or so hours of sleep a night. This weekend I caught up on sleep and both Monday and today I woke up between a half-hour and an hour before I needed to without any prompting. Cool. I can get into going to bed at 12:30 and waking up at 6:30. Woohoo!

I borrowed a CD from someone at work and am listening to it now. It's Risotto by Fluke and has some good techno on it. I recommend it. Especially the first song, Absurd. I think they used it in the "XXX" preview (the Vin Deisel vehicle).

Oh, my shin is getting better, but still isn't healed completely. I hope to go to the gym tomorrow, but I won't be surprised if I don't make it back until Friday. I hope it's better tomorrow.

Now I'm off to have some dinner and fill my evening with all sorts of exciting crap.

I'll let you know what I come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home