Thursday, July 18, 2002

I got a call from the mechanic today. Initially the cost for what I was going to get done was about $600 (plus about another $500 of maintenance stuff that I can take care of elsewhere, so I opted out). But when they got into the repair they learned that the tubes and lines were all rusted to the car and they'd need to replace them to do anything. Adding that in makes the total about $1100. Probably more than the car is worth, but I can't afford a new one, so...

I may look this weekend to see what I can afford, but it looks like I'll just be investing in this thing to keep it running. Ugh. I hate this.

I was in a foul mood all day because of the stuff with the woman here. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became with the situation. I know there's nothing I can do about it, so I probably won't say anthing, but I'm really angry about being lied to and rejected. I've never had someone I thought was a very good friend just drop me. It sucks.

Luckily, work is good. That's all I have going for me at the moment, so let me enjoy, okay?

I have to get out of this funk. I know it's pointless, but it's keeping me from being motivated to write and I really have to get some writing done by the end of the weekend.

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home