Sunday, July 14, 2002

Updating quickly. I have to catch a bus.

My car decided to crap out yesterday and won't start. It sounds like it might be the gas pump or the sparkplugs. Both of which are entirely likely. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow when I can get it dropped off and fixed -- hopefully quickly and cheaply. But, really, it's time for a new car.

I saw the woman who played Shelly on Northern Exposure at the Crossroads Mall Friday at lunch. That was cool. I love that show.

I picked up Neverwinter Nights and played some of that this weekend. It's cool. Very similar to D&D and a fair amount of fun. I still hate having to reload and redo things all the time, though.

Last time I posted I wrote about the bamboo outside my door. Sure enough, by the next day my landlord had come and cut all the cool stalks down. Bummer.

That's all for now. Gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home