Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Two weeks and one day since I last updated. Time flies.

I had a great time at GenCon and during vacation. I won't run through the specifics since most of the people that read this were probably with me at some point over the last couple of weeks. I spent a lot of time with friends in Madison and wish I'd been able to spend more time with everyone. It's amazing how fast time goes. I also had a great time visiting with my parents, my grandma, my sisters and their families. I really miss seeing everyone on a regular basis and it was a lot of fun to have time to vist with them all. We spent part of the week camping -- not something I do very often -- and it was fun.

Anyway, I had surprisingly little to do when I returned to work because I was pretty up-to-date before I left. And one of the guys here did a great job of covering for me. That was a very good thing.

One of the people at work is lending me a television set to replace my set. I'm very happy about that because now I can set some money aside to get a new T.V. I'll even have time to do a little research and see exactly what I'd like to get.

Tonight I'm going to see what DVDs I need (yes, need) to pick up with birthday money. I'm sure the Simpson's Season II is on the list, but I don't know what else. Other purchases may include a living room table, maybe even this one. I'm also still looking forward to getting a PS2, but since I have to get a T.V. at some point that may have dropped down a bit on the list.

Oh! Apparenly they're opening a Best Buy in Bellevue. Woohoo! I'm pretty excited about that. I love that store.

I'm done now. I think I'm heading to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home