Tuesday, July 30, 2002

This must be the month to have things break down around me. I went home last night after going to the gym and decided to watch at least part of either UHF or Amelie -- and my television wouldn't even turn on. Nothing. The remote worked because the DVD player responded just fine, but no T.V. Even when I went to the set and hit the power button nothing happened. So, I played Taps and listened to the radio and read. It's funny how little I care that I don't have a working television. There have been times in my life that I've spent a lot of time in front of the T.V. and now it's not a concern at all. Except, of course that I can't watch my DVDs now. Bummer. I'll have to look into getting a new boob-tube soon.

I talked to Tim back in Madison and my boss here and I've decided to stay here for the time being. I hope this is the right thing to do, but I'm comfortable with it. My personal life is no great shakes, but it's been getting better over the last month and I feel good about my prospects at work. Really good. I like what I do and I think it will only improve with time.

I'm really looking forward to going to GenCon and then spending some time in Wisconsin with my friends and family. It's hard to beleive I haven't seem any of them for about 8 months. Crazy.

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home