Sunday, July 06, 2003

Just a quick update before I run off to see a late movie and go grocery shopping.

The weekend went pretty much how I said it would in my last post. The birthday party on Saturday was fun. It was nice to see all those people again and even meet some new ones. Too much good food, but it's a holiday weekend, so I have to forgive that. In the evening I went over to some other friends -- actually friends of a friend, but we all get along well. It was odd because I was there with a bunch of people who have been friends for a long time, but it was very comfortable. We ended up just chatting and watching some cheezy movies.

Sunday I went to the gym and came into work to play game with people in my department. I was late in arriving, so they'd already started one game, so I worked on some things for my Mutants & Masterminds game. Then I joined them in a game of Formula De. That was a lot of fun and I even ended up winning. (It's a racing game. Very good.)

After that wrapped up I ran my D&D game. It was hilarious! They're very disorganized, but it's very, very funny to run things for them.

Now I think I'm going to go see that movie with those angels that work for a guy named Charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home