Friday, July 04, 2003

This is just a quick update before I leave laboring under the false assumption that I'll be going to bed shortly. Instead, I'm sure I'll find something that will keep me up for the next hour or so. Luckily and happily the only place I have to be tomorrow by 11:00 is a friend's to play some games for most of the afternoon, then to the gym, then to another friend's to watch the fireworks over the park in Bellevue. I could have gone into Seattle to see the fireworks there, but I'm sure I don't want to deal with the traffic. At all.

Last year for the 4th of July I was in Columbus, Ohio at the Origins gaming convention. I just thought of that.

Most of this week has been pretty low key. I've been working on my new line and it's slow going, but I'm getting the hang of it. I just wish I could do it faster. I'm going to be travelling a lot in the next month or so and I really need to be ahead of the game on everything by the middle of this month.

I'm changing around my routine at the gym because I'm gaining a lot of weight (definitely muscle...all my clothes still fit just fine) and my goal is to lose weight. I've gained about 20 pounds from my lightest weight. That, I don't like. So, it's more cardio for me! Wheee!

Saturday I have a birthday party for my friend Will's fiancee. That should be a good mix of people. I also have the option of meeting Heather from work for a night on the town. I'm interested, but I'll have to see how the party is going.

Sunday I'm mostly free, but in the evening I have to run my D&D game. That's going well, but a bit slowly. I think this week we'll make some progress.

Other than those things, I'll be going to the gym and seeing what my new work out does for me.

Seth, Rob, Jenn, Kim and her new hubby John are all getting together up at Seth's parent's cabin this weekend. I really wish I could join them. That would be a lot of fun. I wish I could fly back for it.

Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home