Thursday, May 13, 2004

I'm up late waiting for my bathroom rugs to get done in the dryer. Yes, it's as exciting as it sounds. See, I spent the latter part of the evening picking up, cleaning up, and organizing my apartment in preparation for Seth and Chris' arrival on Friday. It's not going to be spotless or anything like that, but it'll be pretty darn clean and much more presentable than it was earlier today. Part of that involves washing my bathroom rugs, so here I am.

Earlier this evening I played Carcassonne (however it's spelled) with Matt and a former co-worker. It was nice. We had some dinner, then played a couple of games and chatted. She seems to be doing well.

I heard recently that the sixth season of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer is coming out by the end of the month, and I'm a bit bummed. I still haven't managed to watch season five (which I've had since before Christmas) and I don't own, nor have I watched seasong three of Angel, which has been out for a while. I'll have to pick up the pair of them sometime soon-ish. I still have a handful of movies to watch, so I'm in no hurry. I'm still enjoying Samurai Jack, anyway.

The Origins awards nominations were announced and my company is in the running for a dozen of them. Wow. That's a little crazy. It's nice to know that people like our stuff that much. Here's the list of nominations.

In other news, the Seattle International Film Festival is back. I'd like to check out a few films if possible, but I'm out of town the first weekend and I haven't found a copy of the schedule, but as soon as I do I'm going to pick up some tickets. That should be fun.

My rugs aren't done yet, but I think they will be soon, so I'm going to go watch them spin until they figure out I'm watching and stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home