Wednesday, May 05, 2004

The past couple of days have involved work, playing City of Heroes, and running the first session of my new Mutants & Masterminds game. I just returned from running it and it went well. I already have four players and I'll have two more (if Seth plays once he gets here). And I know Jason is interested, too. Hmm, might be a bit large by the time this is done. I'll see how it goes. I have a feeling one or two of the people won't be entirely reliable.

So, what do you do when someone you know is feeling bad about life, sad for no reason, teary, depressed? I'll tell you what I do; I listen. I don't know what else to do. I wish I could make everything feel right, but I can't and it's frustrating. The real shame is that this person is great. Really a fantastic friend, lots of fun, reliable, and just, plain cool -- but doesn't feel that way right now.

I'm sure you've all felt like this at one time or another. So, my question to you is; what advice do you have for my friend to help get out of this funk?

And, cheer up, buddy. I know I'm not the only one who thinks you're great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home