Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Monday I worked part of the day, then took a couple of hours off to go see Van Helsing with many of the people in the office. The movie wasn't good, but it was fun and cheezy as hell with lots of bad dialogue and silly acting.

Monday night I finished up some things for the game on Tuesday and chatted with Shana, which is always a good time.

Tuesday night I ran the second installment of my Mutants & Masterminds game. It didn't go quite like I'd expected, but everything turned out all right and we had a blast. There were too many gut-busting laughs throughout the course of the evening to go into here. I'm a little concerned by the number of players involved, but so far it's going all right.

I still have a number of things to do in order to prepare for Seth and Chris' arrival on Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of them done Wednesday evening. If not, I'm going to have to take some time off from work to prepare. Hmm, maybe taking Friday off would be fun. I'll think about it. I certainly have the vacation time for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home