Thursday, June 17, 2004

I had a long meeting outside with my boss today, so my arms are burned a bit. The weather has been amazingly nice the past couple of days -- Brian should feel very jealous of missing this weather. This is really what it should have been like when he was here.

I went to the regular Thursday game and we wrote up characters for Matt's homebrewed setting. I'm intersted in checking out the rules he's using (DreamPod 9's Silhouette system). I've never used the system before.

I have very little planned for the weekend, so I may actually be able to relax a bit before the trip to Origins. That would be nice. Shane and I may hang out for a bit this weekend and play some City of Heroes. Woohoo!

Angel reminds me that it's Katie's birthday, so I'll have to give her a call and see if she's up to anything fun this weekend by way of a celebration.

Scot, Seth, and Jason had some comments over the last couple of days (go read their comments on the posts below) and if they keep talking we may actually have to plan a get-together at some point. That would be a lot of fun. I haven't seen Scotty in too damn long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home