Thursday, June 10, 2004

Brian arrived with no problems and he's pretty tired, so we're hanging out at my place tonight. Friday we're going to find something to do and hopefully on Saturday we'll go on a boat tour around the Sound. He's been to Seattle before, so he's done a lot of the other touristy things in the area.

After work tonight I ran to the mall in Bellevue and picked up gifts for Scott and Chaz's wedding on Sunday. I'm excited to go to the wedding, but it sucks that I have to take most of one of the days that Brian's here to do it. Oh, well, we'll just have to have some good fun Friday and Saturday. Sunday he and Seth can find something to do.

Okay, I'm going to go chat with Brian and then get to bed at a reasonable hour.

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2004 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Jon! You have been a posting fool, baby! Usually I check out Seth's and your blogs first thing in the morning as part of my normal, get-ready-in-the-morning routine, but since this was my last week of school I had some stuff I had to take of, you know?
Say "Hi" to Brian for me, too.

Summer bonfires have officially started!

-Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home