Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I think of things to write about, but usually it's while I'm not at the computer.

See, I normally write about what I've been doing and it seems, more and more lately, that I do very little talking about what I think of it all. Sometimes I feel like this blog becomes rote for me. Very straighforward. No thought put into it. And other times I think that's all I have to say -- and that I started this to keep friends and family that aren't around me up to speed on what I'm up to.

Anyway, I want to do a bit more commenting and a bit less cataloging of experiences.

Shana started her new job Monday and Beth is now doing her old job -- at least for a while. It's fun to have her around more -- and I have to say, it's interesting to see her make the position hers.

Beth and I had dinner Monday night and had a great talk about all sorts of things; family, gymnastics (see, I learned she used to be a gymnast), relationships and the messed up things people do to each other in relationships. We had a blast. And a very good dinner at Chantanee.

After dinner I played some City of Heroes with Matt and Seth.

Tuesday we prepared our characters for Mike's newly-restarting game of Shadowrun, then I played more City of Heroes. It's been a while since I've played and it's fun to get back into it a bit.

I've been watching the third season of Angel on DVD and enjoying the heck out of them. I've only watched a handful of episodes so far, but they're very good.

This weekend Brian (from Tampa) will be in town so I'm going to try to take Friday off to hang out with him. I have to do a bit of research in the next couple of days because he'd like to check out a tour of the sound and maybe even try whalewatching somewhere. I've never done either, so I'm looking forward to it.

This weekend is also Scott and Chaz's wedding, so I have to find them a gift and get to their nuptuals on Sunday. It should be fun.

I think that's all for now. Come back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home