Thursday, August 05, 2004

Prep Time

I've been keeping busy at work because I have a couple of projects going on right now -- as well as all the management stuff. I really wish I could concentrate and excell and just one of them instead of having to spread myself so thin. I can feel myself falling behind on things and I don't like it.

One of the things falling by the wayside are bills, errands, and my personal life. F'rinstance; my car's oil has needed changing for about a month now and even though the JiffyLube if right on the way to work I haven't "had time" to get in there and get it done. I must do that this week. On the personal life side of things, I'd been planning to get people together for a night out (bowling maybe?) this weekend as a birthday party thing, but I've been too busy at work in investigate setting up a time at the alley and sending out invites. I will have to do that tomorrow or not at all.

Tuesday night a bunch of us met online to play a taskforce mission on City of Heroes, most of us hadn't done one before, so it was fun. However, we started at about 7:30 and expected to be done around 11:oo or so, but we didn't finish until 3:00. Yikes. That was a bit late on a work night.

Wednesday night I had the evening free, so I picked up around the house in preparation for Rob and Jen's arrival this weekend. I don't know if they're staying with me, but if they are my place is ready for guests, and if they aren't it was a handy excuse to clean.

In the course of cleaning I went through my gaming books and picked out a stack about four feet high of books that I'm going to sell. I should go through the shelves again and see what I can get rid of, but as a first pass-through, that seemed pretty good.

I'm tired and I'm going to sleep now.

2 Comments:

At August 06, 2004 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatcha got in that four foot stack? - wilhelm

 
At August 06, 2004 11:29 PM, Blogger Jon said...

I'm going to make a list and get it to interested parties. Hopefully I'll have time to do it this weekend. I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home