Thursday, December 09, 2004

Long Day

It was a long day today, so I'm just getting home. I've had a lot of meetings lately, so most of my actual work has had to sit until later in the day. That meant that I had some extra fun to take care of tonight, including budget work and reveiwing some fiction for an upcoming product. It was all very interesting, but getting home at 11:00 is kind of a bummer. I had a nice meal with Matt and Seth, though, so that was a nice break.

Not much else to report, but I have over 80 hours of vaction time that I have to do something with by the end of February otherwise I lose it. I'd love to get down to Tampa to visit Brian, or L.A. to see Jen. I'll have to check into costs. Anyone have a suggestion that won't cost me a lot of money? Or, hey, does anyone want to see me so badly that they'll bring me to them? That would be awesome!

Oh, Wednesday night I met Shane and Cathy at their place after work. We hadn't hung out for a while so we decided to have dinner and just talk. Dinner was great! We ate at B & O on Capitol Hill. I'd been there before for a sandwich, but I didn't expect their dinners to feature great Mediterranean food. I had a sampler of kabobs and Shane and Cathy both had Gyros. I'll definitely go again. Excellent place for a date if you're looking for a place to go.

After dinner we went back to their place, relaxed, chatted, and hung out. It was nice. With work being what it has for all of us we haven't had a chance to do that for a while. I think I need to relax more. Christmas will make for a nice break.

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 10:33 AM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

If all else fails, I hereby volunteer to pay all expenses to bring you to my home.

 
At December 12, 2004 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that go for everybody, Seth?


Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home