Thursday, December 02, 2004

Where's the Drive

I'm not sure what happened to my drive to get things done. Everything from working out to dieting to reading to cleaning my apartment. It kinda sucks. I figure I'll get back to "that place", but mostly I just have to make myself do it. I think that's how I did it when I first started working out.

Andy was in town today, so Seth and I (and a friend of Andy's) went to dinner. It was a fun night, but I cheated and had a piece of cheesecake. Luckily, it was really, really good.

Lots of work to do in the next couple of days. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm not sure how I'm going to find the time to do it all. I'm happy to report that I sent out some things that had been sitting on my desk for about a month now. It was a mish-mash of CDs, posters, Halloween costumes, and product for a number of different people. Mostly, I'm just glad it's done.

That's all for now. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home