Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The New Hotness

I spent part of Tuesday and Wednesday moving things to my new desk. I haven't mentioned it here before, but I outgrew my old desk, so when some of the people in the office moved away I claimed a double-desk for myself. The computer guy moved my computer and telephone today and I stuck around after work to move things over. I still have a lot of straightening and organizing to do, but I think I'll be much more comfortable -- although I do lose the nice view out the window. I'm only ten feet from the same window, so I'm not too concerned.

I had a good time coming up with some ideas for new special abilities for a new game today at work. I love reading rules and coming up with things that tweak them or change them in some way. Tomorrow we'll test some of them and I'll see if I went overboard on any of them. Mostly I'm very happy with what I have.

I picked up the mini-series of Battlestar Galactica earlier this week. I've been hearing a lot about it, so I wanted to check it out. I remember the show from when I was a kid and it's sort of funny to see it resurrected. I'll let you know what I think once I've watched it.

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2005 7:04 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Your new desk means I can annoy you and Seth at the same time! Thanks for making me more efficient.

 
At March 31, 2005 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason:

What're you drinking, 'cause I'm buying...

RL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home