Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fascinating

I visited Jason's site earlier and he'd posted an amazing link to PostSecret. It's a blog with postcards with secrets written on them, all of them are sent in by people out there in the world. They run the gamut from a little silly to stunning, from devastating to poetic. Really amazing stuff. Check it out.

I've been talking for a long time with Shane about writing a movie. I should say, about writing down a movie we've improv-ed and plotted over the past couple of years. We were talking about it again tonight and it's amazing how different it is from everything out there. I just hope we can do it justice on paper. Anyone have a suggestion for (or a copy of) a good scriptwriting program -- or samples to work from?

That's all from me for the night. I have to get up early to make it to a meeting in which I get to speak with England. Yes, all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home