Monday, September 12, 2005

Jaw Firmly Set

I'm in one of those inexplicably black moods. I was fine all day, but I got home, sat down, and was immediately in a totally fould mood. Why does that happen sometimes? Very weird.

Today was good otherwise. I had a nice lunch with Shana. She just returned from about a month of travel to one thing or another, so we had plenty to catch up on. She's good people.

I'm excited about the stuff I'm working on right now, but I'm having a hard time concentrating and actually executing on any of it. I seem to be doing everything in fits and starts. I'm getting things done, but not as much as I'd like. I'll figure out what's up, but until then it's kind of annoying because I'm aware of it and not able to work my way through it. I'd say I need a vacation, but I just had one.

Oh, and for those of you who are into such things, follow this link to get a free roleplaying game written by Jeff Grubb and he'll donate a dollar to the hurricane Katrina relief fund. I have mine already!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2005 6:04 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

Perhaps you haven't had enough quality time with Wisconsin-Monkeys!

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home