Monday, November 28, 2005

Lobotomy History

You think I'm kidding, but this is the most stomach-turning, heart-wrenching story I've heard. Ever. Follow this link and download the MP3 and listen to it. . . alone and not in public. I doubt the car is even an appropriate place. Wow.

I found this because it was the NPR Story of the Day a couple of weeks ago and I finally got around to listening to it on my iPod. You should subscribe to it, too, at the iTunes store.

I will comment more on this whole podcasting (I hate that term for some reason) thing soon, but I want to leave this post to addressing the story above. It's very powerful.

1 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're not kidding about this article because I heard it on All Things Considered the evening it broadcast. Not so conducive for focusing on the racetracks that are Detroit freeways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home