Monday, November 14, 2005

Party, Party, Party

Friday night I spend a frustrating couple of hours playing City of Heroes to help Jim finish off a high level mission. It was problematic, to say the least. Apparently everyone except me had fun and I have a hard time seeing how it was fun. It was far too frustrating.

Saturday I was up early to help Kevin and Kim move some things into storage. I often think I have a lot of stuff -- and I do -- but those two really outdo me. Really.

After a nice lunch to thank us for helping, I went to get comics with Shane. He hasn't been feeling well, so it was a quick trip.

That evening I went to dinner at Thaiku in Ballard and actually found the first spicy Thai food in Seattle. I was amazed. And it was damn tasty. Dinner was in honor of Shana's birthday. It was a fun dinner with a wide assortment of people. After dinner we had cupcakes from Cupcake Royale and went bowling. Unfortunately, we had no idea how popular bowling is, so there was over an hour wait. I know this because after about an hour I decided I didn't want to wait any longer, so I motored.

Sunday I slept until I woke up, which was nice. I'd planned to go to the gym right away, but I started watching the DVDs of Battlestar Galactica that Kevin lent me. While I watched all of those I finished orgainizing my Magic cards. That's a good project done. And now I have significantly fewer cards to store, which is a good thing.

I made it to the gym a bit late, but I had a good workout. I noticed a sign on the way out that the gym will be closed from Tuesday through Thursday, which kinda stinks, though.

Now I'm going to go read A Feast for Crows which came out last week. More later.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 5:39 AM, Blogger Matt Wilson said...

Dude, my economics professor totally reminds me of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home