Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005: The Year in Books

I was doing some rereading of my blog and noticed that I did a pretty good job of recording all of the books I've read over the course of the year. So, I went back, made a list of them to have in one place. Here are all the novels I read this year:

A Clash of Kings

The Hot Rock

The Phoenix Guard

The Deed of Paksenarrion Book I

A Hunger Like Fire

A Storm of Swords

Petty Pewter Gods

Born to Run

A Feast for Crows

Anansi Boys

Honour of the Grave

The Prodigal Sorcerer

Chronologically, I might add.

3 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 2:18 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Born to Run. I preferred the Cliff Notes version.

 
At December 29, 2005 6:20 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

Wow! You've been burning through those! Decent list, too!

I'm afraid I might break my blog with a reading list, but I just might try! At least the high points. Some things a man just shouldn't admit to reading.

 
At December 29, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you, Jon! Remember when you didn't read an actual book for over a year because we were too busy? You didn't even read all of your comics!

-Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home