Friday, February 03, 2006

Yes, Yes, I'm Still Alive

Once again my mom called to give me a hard time about the fact that I haven't been updating. Like many of you she uses my blog to check up and me, see how I'm doing, and see what I've been up to. Happily, everything is going well.

Last weekend Julia and I played poker at Jason and Liz's on Friday. It was Julia's first time and she did very well for a first-timer and she said she had a good time and would like to play again some time. Saturday I did all the normal things, then that evening we had a "double-date" with Julia's parents for dinner, then to see Woody Allen's movie Match Point. Her parent's are nice, but I think her dad was pretty tired from a hectic week. The movie was very good. And I mean surprisingly good. It was well-written, good characters, very good acting, and some good twists that really made it a surprise. I recommend checking it out.

Sunday we walked around the mall, did a little bit of shopping: clothes for Julia and a small LEGO set for me. Yeah, she's a girl, I'm a geek. Whaddyagonnado?

We played the last of Mike's Shadowrun game (for the time being) on Tuesday, so next on the rotation is Seth's DC Heroes game. Wednesday Seth, Jason, and I were supposed to get together to discuss some writing we all want to do, but Seth was ill, so we postponed. We still have to reschedule that. Thursday, Julia and I went to see Say Anything at Central Cinema in Seattle. It's a dinner-theatre and neither of us had been there before, but I'm sure we'll go back becuase it was pretty cool.

Tonight, if James is feeling well, we're headed to Tacoma to play poker, but I'll have to talk to him to see how he is. The sickness is going around again, y'know.

Okay, more later. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home