Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Weird

I'm in a bit of a funk. It's been going on all day and I'm not really sure what to do about it. Certianly there are things going on that warrant a bit of an emotional response from me, but it's all circumstances that will resolve just fine in the next couple of weeks. But, for right now it's all leaving me in a weird mood.

Luckily, things with Julia are great, my friends are great, my family's great (and happy birthday to my grandma, who probably won't ever see this), and work is looking very, very interesting due to a couple of big meetings in the last couple of days.

Maybe I just need a break from things. I took off Monday and did some work around my apartment and I may take Thursday and Friday off to do more of the same. I'm really enjoying the editing project I have right now and I'd like to get it done as quickly as possible. I'm about one-quarter of the way through right now and I would have been much further if I'd stayed home tonight and worked on it, but I had to run the next chapter in my Deadlands game. I think the game is going well, but I keep coming up with the plot for each session about an hour before the game, so I scrap all the work I've done before then and revise it right before the game. Thankfully the new plots are more interesting than what I had prepared, but it'd be nice to have the good plots worked out ahead of time. Ah, well.

Mostly my free time for the past week has been taken up by editing, so I don't have anything exciting to tell you about my fascinating social life.

I'll try to update before next week, but if I don't, have a great extended weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home