Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

The past few days have been good. I've had a little stress about a couple of things lately, but nothing really worth mentioning until I know more.

Oh, Julia got back from her trip on Thursday and we've spent much of the past few days together. She's really jazzed about her jewelry and has been spending time making new pieces and getting things set for her upcoming show. She's very industrious.

Saturday was pretty normal; I went for comics and then hit the gym, then in the evening I went to see the first show for Concorde, which is Shane, Cathy, Matt, and Javier's band. They were very good -- especially for their first show. I'm looking forward to the CD they're apparently working on. The show started pretty late, but lots of people showed up to see them. By the way, the link has some of their songs, check them out.

Sunday we went to Shana's for Easter Brunch. It was fun to hang out with everyone again, it's been a while. The food looked great, but I behaved myself and stuck to eating the shrimp I brought. I mean, it's hard to go wrong with shrimp! In the afternoon I sat and read at Julia's until I came home while she napped. While here, I'm getting laundry done and then I'm going to do some reading. Sounds like fun, eh?

I talked to my little sister earlier and she said she can get her kids to eat anything if she tells them, "Uncle Jon used to love that when he was a kid." Then they dig in. Funny. She's very tricksy.

Okay, time to get some things done! More later.

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little sister is tricksy, but you can't complain with success. (Especially if it isn't blatantly false.)

 
At April 18, 2006 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better not tell them about the Jaegermeister... or the rum... or, um.. well, you get the picture...

kurgan

PS Can't complain with success? Listen to any Democrats talk about the economy lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home