Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coincidence

Coincidence is a funny thing. I was just talking to Seth today about food poisoning and a sour stomach. And then as I was leaving work tonight (after Jason's first session of his new Game of Thrones game) I started a feel...off. In fact, I felt a bit like I might have to vomit, but that was a silly thought, so I drove one of the other players home, then made it to my place just in time to realize that I really did have to vomit. Bleh. I have no clue what caused that, but I hope it was a one-time thing.

In completely unrelated news; Kevin and Kim had their baby today. It looks like everyone is doing fine, but Kim won't be coming home for a few days because the took the baby Ceasarian. Anyway, congrats to them!

Julia has been out of town since yesterday. It's very odd to be the one who's here while she's gone. I'm more used to things being the other way around.

Gah, I don't feel right. I'm going to go relax for a bit before I sleep. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home