Friday, August 29, 2008

Creative Space

My office is set up. My computer is set up, though not hooked up to the 'net. Comcast stopped by and told us they can set us up on Sunday, which is great news.

I may not end up with a TV in the office. I'm sure it surprises you not at all that I'm both okay and not okay with that. I mean, it'll help me to get more work done, but it'll be annoying when I want to take a couple minutes off to watch a show.

Last night Julia and I moved some furniture around in the living room and even managed to get the dining room set up. It looks good and very functional.

On the gaming and creative front, I've done some reading regarding Axe Initiative Games and I'm very interested in seeing where it goes. And also tempted to do some writing for them, but it's more likely that I'll spend my time on some personal writing, work, and ideas.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post from home on Sunday. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home