Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Relief

I was just settling in at work this morning and it hit me that the move is over. Everything is in the new house and I don't have to worry about going to get anything more or getting another load of stuff from someone's garage or storage unit or whatever. And, man, I gotta tell ya, that's a big relief.

The other big relief is my elbow feels much better after icing is last night. It's been sore since the move and it hasn't gotten better on it's own, probably because I'm still moving things around on an almost daily basis. I did some reading yesterday and found out it's likely tendonitis, so I iced it based on what I found out in my reading. I'll be icing it more tonight.

Last night we have Julia's family over to celebrate her birthday a day early. It was pretty simple as far as parties go; pizzas, soda, ice cream cake, presents, and that's about it. We had a good time and there are a handful of pictures that will be coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home