Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Beauty isn't always pretty.

I just thought that this morning when I woke up. I'm not sure what I had dreamed about, but I like the phrase.

I've been busy with all sorts of stuff lately, so I haven't posted. Monday night I had a good talk with the woman from work that I've been commenting on. It went well and we both explained some things and it looks like we're back on even ground. I'm happy about that and everything's good with that. We also walked for a good hour and a half while we talked, so it was a good workout, too.

Last night I went to some friends' house and played the Settlers of Catan boardgame until late, then hit the sack.

Oh, I got my car back yesterday, too. Just over $1200. Ugh. But my car now runs and should for a while, so that's definitely a good thing.

Today my department is going on a field trip to the comic book store! Woohoo!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home