Friday, July 26, 2002

I just returned from seeing Road to Perdition. Very, very good movie. I recommend it -- even at full price. Tom Hanks, Paul Newman, Jude Law, and Stanley Tucci. Good stuff.

I still check the hits for this site, where they come from, and what Web searches hit here and it's amazing how many are looking for the new Vin Deisel or Diesel -- however it's spelled -- movie "XXX". I suppose that post will only refer them here that much more quickly. Too bad there's nothing worth reading about him and it here.

I've been working lots, trying to get things done before GenCon and my week of vacation right afterward. This weekend will be an all-fun weekend. Friday I have a birthday dinner for a co-workers girlfriend, then Saturday another guy from work and his wife want to go for sushi and see Goldmember, then Sunday my boss is having the design team over to play games. Busy, busy, busy.

Okay, time to go home and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home