Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Argh! I just wrote some things here and blogger lost it (and then lost it again, so I'm posting this about 14 hours after I wanted to, so read this as if it was posted Monday evening.) when I went to publish it, so now I'm rewriting. It will be breif.

Things are going well, although I've been staying up too late for the last few days. I don't think I've managed to get to bed before about 2am lately. Luckily I've spent a lot of that time coming up with some new mechanics for future projects and developing more ideas for the game I'm running beginning tomorrow with some of the people from work.

I've been very good about going to the gym and have made some progress. Hopefully taking a few weeks off has tricked my body into thinking it's okay to lose weight again.

I now go to the gym. Then I can pick up my apartment -- which needs it badly.

Oh, I saw 25th Hour, the new Edward Norton movie directed by Spike Lee. Wow. Damn fine acting in the film. I wish Phillip Seymour Hoffman had had a more significant role, but the whole thing was excellent, so I won't pick nits.

Gym, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home