Friday, December 20, 2002

Okay, I've been busy all week getting ready to head out of town for the holidays. I've managed to get everything done, now I have to go home and pack for the trip. Then I'm up at about 3am to hop the 4am shuttle to the plane -- which leaves at 7am. Yippee.

Thursday half the office went to see The Two Towers. It was good. Lots of neat stuff, but not a great stand-along movie. I may see it again, but there are a ton of other movies coming out in the next month or so that will take precedence.

I also spent a lot of the week packing for the move to our new offices. It's funny to have a nearly spotless desk with no geegaws hanging about. When I leave here today I'll probably never come back to these offices. Freaky! When I return we'll be in our new offices and I can spend a day unpacking and getting set up there.

I'll try to post something over the holidays, but considering I'll be away from a computer for most of the time I'm not sure I'll get the chance.

Keep checking back. I return on January 6th, 2003. Oh, and keep checking back anyway, because I don't want my readership numbers to drop. Very depressing. It feels like no one cares.

Happy holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home