Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I had my first review in my position here at work and it went very, very well. My boss is very happy with my work and wants me to continue doing what I'm doing as well as take a more active/leadership role in the department. I also found out what my raise and bonus will be. I'm very happy with the situation in general.

I went for dinner last night with a bunch of people from work for one guy's birthday. We ate at Typoon, a Thai restaurant in downtown Seattle. Good stuff. I thought the price to quality to quantity was pretty good, which is really much different from a lot of places in the area. Typcially restaurants around here have a very low quality vs. price ratio. I think that's phrased correctly. If not, I mean you pay a lot, but the quality isn't there.

I'd write more, but it's already 8:30 and I have two-and-a-half hours at the gym ahead of me. Gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home